As soon as you heard or read the term 'Empath' you knew that it described you and it probably came with a huge sign of relief when you discovered that there was a title for your 'condition' ...
The kind of questions that may have gone through your mind:
30 Empath Traits at a Glance (Full explanation of traits click here)
2. Being in public places can be overwhelming.
3. Feeling others emotions and taking them on as your own.
4. Watching violence, cruelty or tragedy on TV is uncomfortable, distressing or unbearable.
5. You know when someone is not being honest.
6. Picking up physical symptoms off another.
7. Digestive disorders and lower back problems.
8. Always looking out for the underdog.
9. Others will want to offload their problems on you, even strangers.
10. Constant fatigue.
11. Addictive personality.
12. Drawn to healing, holistic therapies and all things metaphysical.
14. Love of nature and animals.
15. Need for solitude.
16. Gets bored or distracted easily if not stimulated.
17. Finds it impossible to do things they don’t enjoy.
18. Strives for the truth.
19. Always looking for the answers and knowledge.
20. Likes adventure, freedom and travel.
21. Abhors clutter.
22. Loves to daydream.
23. Finds routine, rules or control, imprisoning.
24. Prone to carry weight without necessarily overeating and also weight loss.
25. Excellent listener.
26. Intolerance to narcissism.
27. The ability to feel the days of the week.
28. Will not choose to buy antiques, vintage or second-hand.
29. Sense the energy of food.
30. Can appear moody, shy, aloof, disconnected.
If you can say yes to most or all of the above then you are most definitely an empath.
Empaths are having a particularly difficult time at present, picking up on all the negative emotions that are being emanated into the world from the populace. This feels amplified to you because you are so sensitive. However, click on the link below for a number of coping tips.