- Relieving the effects of stress, tension and fatigue
- Insomnia and poor sleep
- Releasing anxiety, worry and negativity
- Improving circulation and lymphatic flow
- Freeing knots of muscular tension
- Headaches, migraine, sinus issues, jaw clenching / grinding
- Increasing joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders
- Relaxing connective tissue and aids in the elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products
- Improving hair and skin condition, and to refresh and rejuvenate your face
- Creating total deep relaxation, physically and mentally - you will be surprised how easily you can switch off.
Clients report that the experience is deeply calming and relaxing, putting them in a happy and contented state, and leaving them feeling energised and revitalised, calm, confident, grounded, focused and motivated, better able to deal with life.
Indian Head Massage is carried out fully clothed and seated, and focuses on the upper back, shoulders, neck, head and face - the areas most vulnerable to the stresses and tensions of modern day living. By combining gentle, firm and rhythmic massage techniques with acupressure points on these areas, as well as Reiki Healing and Emotional Stress Release, knots and tensions simply begin to melt away.
One-to-one sessions in Uxbridge (by appointment only). Office and home visits also available (with added travelling charge).
30 minutes of Indian Head Massage and Reiki Healing - £25
45 minutes - special price - £30
60 minutes, which includes, Reiki, Kinesiology or Facial Massage - £45
20 minute stress relief session in your place of work (4+ people) - £20 each